COVID19 has decimated higher ed budgets. Hiring freezes across the board. Furloughs and job loss.
Everyone in higher ed – grad students, new PhDs, even tenure track and tenured folks — should be looking closely at postac income options.
Do NOT let the gaslighters of academe tell you otherwise.
Please check out the recording of last week’s webinar, Going Postac In a Pandemic: Moving on with a PhD under Stress, at the reduced rate of $35.*
Please read my latest Chronicle column, Stranded on the Job Market? for more (the title doesn’t reflect the full scope of content–it applies to all).
*About my rates: we are cutting rates and offering discounts across the board right now. Get in touch to ask about arrangements. Also please remember that we are a small business that is the sole support for three families, with a total of 5 dependent kids. Reductions and discounts are my effort to balance ethical obligations to readers/clients and those who depend on TPII income; both are vulnerable populations.
- #Dispatches: COVID Career Impacts, 3 – Emotional Impacts
- The Professor Is In HAS Changed; You’re Not Imagining It
- #Dispatches: How Many Jobs In Your Field & What Will You Do?
- What Not To Say to Grad Students During a Pandemic – WOC Guest Post
- #Dispatches: How Has COVID19 Impacted Your Career Planning, Part I: Leaving the Academy