The Art of Productivity
What you can expect with this webinar:
How to identify self-sabotage and negative patterns.
• Hint: You are not the problem. Your thinking is.
How to pick the right strategies for YOUR individual success.
• Hint: You are not the problem. Your system is.
How to create a realistic and sustainable plan for writing.
• HINT: You are not the problem. Your expectations are.
The Art of the Article
What you can expect to learn with this webinar:
- How planning sets you up for success.
- We’ll show you a quick trick for identifying the best journal for your work.
- How poor positioning has journal editors reaching for the desk reject button.
- We’ll show you how to join the intellectual conversation.
- How effective storytelling leads editors out of the fog of disinterest.
- We’ll tell you the 2 things you must include in your abstract to get an editor to keep reading.
The Art of The Article: Choosing a Journal
How to Select the Right Journal for Your Article Without Spending Weeks on Google
We’re going to show you how to develop a system for selecting a journal for your article that you can use over and over. By the end of our time together, you’re going to learn:
Why submitting to the most prestigious journal isn’t always the right option.
How to quickly identify what makes your work a good fit for your targeted journal.
The Abstract Roadmap: How to Navigate Your Journal Article Without Getting Lost in the Murky Middle
In this webinar you’ll learn how to make the shift from wandering around in a sea of ideas feeling confused and overwhelmed about where you’re going with your article to writing an abstract that clearly articulates your argument, connects that argument to the issues in your field, and highlights your contribution.